Thursday, October 25, 2007

Today's emotion?

And the big announcer's voice comes across and asks, "On the Ironman emotional roller coaster, what is the Turtle feeling today?"

The answer: Excitement!

Today I want the picture of me crossing the finish SO bad! I want this! I want SO bad to return to school in my Ironman finisher t-shirt so that all my students and colleagues see that I did it! I want this!!!!! Today, I can't wait! Barring any major physical problems, I really should be able to do this in the 17 hours or less! I CAN do this!

5 comments:

RunToTheFinish said...

I've been following your rollercoaster lately and I'm so excited for you, what a great adventure!

Anonymous said...

When you go back to school with that finisher's shirt on, you can go up to that mean nasty teacher and say, "I just did an Ironman. Your brother who did the marathon? How nice." (Sorry coach Pete...I stole your line.)

Unknown said...

Damn right you can do!

Tea said...

I just saw your number, and I kid you not, I got chills!

I can't really say anything new. You've come so far, and you will definitely do this. You will definitely be crossing the finish line.

I wish I had something better to say. I guess...where are you going to put your tatoo?

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Need some inspiration? Go here: http://www.nasports.com/mediacenter/fordvideo/fordvideo.php

You will do this.