Monday, June 11, 2007

New Workouts!

My recovery week is officially over... Sigh... It was so nice... The build begins again. My coach wrote out all my workouts until my half-ironman in August. I have the three week build, and then sort of a rest week, but not really. On my recovery weeks, he instead gives me two days off in a row, and backs some of my other workouts down. He said this is so I can make the most of my 'free as a bird summer' prior to my freaking out because I have to go back to work in August. I'll buy that!

Wanna know the best part??? He told me to make sure I eat a lot, lots of snacks rather than one large dinner, and he wants me to sleep a lot! Eat and sleep a lot! Maybe this training business isn't so bad!!!!

Here's what an average week will look like for me over the next two months:
Mon. - rest day
Super Tuesdays - Bike, Swim, Run, lift weights
Wed. - run, swim, and core training
Thurs. - bike (usually half the distance of the Sunday bike)
Fri. - lift weights, core training (pretty easy day!)
Sat. - Long run, swim
Sun. - Loooong bike ride

Game on!!!!!

No comments: