Friday, June 8, 2007

Enjoy it while you got it!

My workouts are scheduled such that I build up for three weeks, and then I do lighter workouts to let my body recover for a week. Ahhh!!!! This week has been that recovery week! Although I'm still doing workouts, they aren't overly taxing on my body. And that's good! Because my legs are still crying from last week's workouts!

My coach told me to enjoy, because it's really going to ramp up soon enough. For some reason, my husband finds that hillarious. Sometimes we just don't find humor in the same things!

I had to swim approximately a mile today. The whole time I was swimming I kept telling myself, "Enjoy! This may be the shortest workout you'll see over the next five months!"

1 comment:

wildnis said...

Hi,

if you use copyright protected images on your website you should at least give the photographers credit. The picture was taken by Rolf Hicker - Hicker Nature Photography. Rolf even offers free images from his site for blog - only request is to use his picture-share code. You may consider using free images legal: free picture-share.