Thursday, April 26, 2007

Nothing new

Nothing new to post. Tried to do some stuff in the pool Monday night. It didn't go well. The ribs still haven't healed. I've been avoiding the blog because I was afraid I'd just get on here and whine about my ribs and my cold. I was bounding down the hall last night and had some upper tooth pain... Huh, that's my usual tell-tale sign that I have a sinus infection. The thing is, beyond the never ending nose blowing and sore throat, I feel fine. Last time I had a sinus infection I felt like a train ran over my head. Who knows. I'm going to give it another couple of days. Can you believe my luck this spring??? If I go in and get some antibiotics I decided I'm not going to tell my coach. This is just too unbelievable of a season. I don't know, maybe God is trying to tell me something.

No swimming or running these days, but I've been able to throw my bike on the trainer with no problem. Rode an hour yesterday and an hour today. That made me a happy happy girl.

Greg's doing well on his bike these days, too. After a sluggish day yesterday, he apparently had a pretty good ride today. When I looked up his training log, he had this to say:
There is no better feeling than passing a guy going up a hill especially if he is trying to show off for his girlfriend who is a little ways back.
Ha ha. You go honey! Because Amy, Matt, Kirk and I all know that you never show off going up hills while we ride a little ways back! Ha ha. I love you and you know that's funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go honey! Because Amy, Matt, Kirk and I all know that you never show off going up hills while we ride a little ways back!- yeah, and you guys never let me pull for miles on end and then at the end of the ride take off and leave me behind either.

TriTurtL said...

Wow Kirk! Still bitter about that, eh? I learned my lesson, honest I did!