Monday, February 18, 2008

Stepping Up!

A couple of days ago I went on a rant about people that complain because they wish they were more fit, but the only thing they do... IS COMPLAIN ABOUT IT!!!!!!

Well, here's to my sister-in-law! About two months ago she took on the challenge of her brother, my husband, and started to do some work outs that he prescribed. She has now lost 12 pounds!!!!!! And... This weekend she did a 5K! Today I solute the people that make the effort and put their two feet on a start line! I'm proud of you girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pre race jitters?


How does this thing attach on your shoe???


Good starting pace


You try to run up that hill and maintain a smile!


The home stretch!


Looks like the post race endorphins are in full swing!
Congratulations Niki!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Joy | Love | Chaos said...

Yeah Niki!!

(big round of applause)