Thursday, September 6, 2007

It's a good week

It's a good week when...

- You're on track to hit every single workout this week (when that hasn't happened once in the last four weeks). Hurrah!!!!

- One of your quietest, most shy students that has yet to say a peep to you yet this year, finally speaks and asks you "Were you in the Princess Diaries?"

- The middle school volleyball team that you're coaching currently has a 6-2 record, and the season ends NEXT WEEK!!!! (Not that I want volleyball to end, I love it, but that extra two and sometimes three hours afterschool every day will be heavenly during the last few weeks before Ironman.)

- And lastly, I was running on some trails by the school after our game tonight. When I was done, a mountain biker commented "You had a pretty good pace going there. Every time I turned around you were right there behind us." I thanked him for the compliment, but laughed and laughed inside to myself. I just kept thinking, 'Wow, those must have been some slow mountain bikers!!!' hee hee. Sure did make me feel good though.

No comments: