Friday, March 30, 2007

Encouragement

I'm still coughing. I ended my anitbiotics on Monday, this is Friday. I feel a fraction better, but I thought that by the time I ended my 10 days of antibiotics, I would be so much better than this. The coughing is still so bad that I have major back pain. My coach recommended a chiropractor because I've put a tremendous amount of stress on my back with all my coughing. I've never been to a chiropractor before, but the pain is pretty bad. I was in tears this morning because I felt so bad. I think some of the tears were just plain sadness because I want to be better! Now! Before my Spring Break is done!!! So I can start training again!

Speaking of my coach, he's in California right now competing in the Ironman California 70.3 race! I think he'll do well! Good luck Coach Eddie!

I was online looking for inspiration and ways to keep my chin up while I work through this pneumonia bug. I found this video... WOW!!! If you're curious about what an Ironman is, you should watch this. It's only about a minute long. I've watched this several times... I WILL do this!








1 comment:

meg said...

Awesome video; I happened upon that a few weeks ago and now "You WILL do this" is definitely a part of my arsenal of quotes/phrases to get me motivated. Good luck with your Ironman training!