Monday, June 2, 2008

Just venting

I. don't. like. fertility. drugs.

I know there is the whole power of suggestion thing going on. I didn't want to try these because I was afraid of what they'd make me feel like. And now I'm on them and I don't like the way they make me feel.

Probably wouldn't be so bad if I didn't like to run and exercise. But the past month I've had to play everyday by the day. Can I run today? No, the bouncing hurts too much. Can I run today. Maybe, I'll give it a try. Talked to the doc today. She said that yep, totally normal. Play it day by day.

It's summer. There are races aplenty going on around me, and at this point, I can't throw myself into any sort of training plan even if I wanted to. Maybe I can run today, maybe I won't be able to. I. Don't. Like. Fertility. Drugs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hang in there chica. life is insanely unfair. be kind to yourself even if you miss some workouts. you're still breaking your own records and being generally awesome. take care.